5. Fifteen hours, fifty-nine minutes, and thirty-five seconds of chilly, damp, gray daylight. The temp just broke 60 degrees, barely. Thanks, solstice.
4. The soles of my feet hurt for no reason. WTF??
3. Left the house extra early this morning to do a pain-in-the-ass errand on the way to work, only to find that approximately 40 people with the same idea had queued up ahead of me. Had to bail out and head to work early. I hate showing up at work early because I don't get extra points for that. Plus, now I have to leave work early to see if I can get 'er done before the place closes.
2. Walked in to the office to find one of the servers had died, at the ripe old age of twelve years. Managed to shunt most functions to another server, only to have the mail server crap out. Took me three hours to find out that the antivirus software had blocked port 25 all of a sudden for no good reason. This was all complicated by the fact that I have no idea what I'm doing.
1. Oh, and we found out Thursday, about an hour after my last blog post, that it's baa-ack. And it's not going to be a relatively easy cut-and-run kind of deal this time either.
On the plus side, if you like hearing me whine, there's bound be be quite a bit of it in the near future. Cheers!